Have you ever tried TANG?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Have you ever tried TANG?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 am

I was watching an episode from season two and they were fighting over "TANG residue." I can't remember if I've ever tried it, maybe I did as a kid I don't know. They still sell it at the store. What about you guys? I may get some just to try it.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Have you ever tried TANG?

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Unfortunately that stuff is not sold in Sweden. If it was, I'd check it out right away, no doubt. Go for it!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 pm

i think i had it a long time ago, its just a sweet tasted powder that you mix with water, i was not a fan of MWC at the time thou... gotta get me a jar of it :P ...and eat it with bread as Bundy's :D

Lazarus
Chicken
Your favorite MWC Character: Bud Bundy

Post by Lazarus » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 am

Actually, i really suprised when i saw TANG on MWC. It is very popular in Turkey, and still you can buy from any stores. even from the local market at the country side. it is just a powder that you mix with water and make yourself a cold drink. i like it though. taste is really good. but i've never tried to eat directly as Bundy family did. :D.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Its popular? I always thought of it as the poor man's orange juice or maybe for people who are allergic to OJ.

Lazarus
Chicken
Your favorite MWC Character: Bud Bundy

Post by Lazarus » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Its popular? I always thought of it as the poor man's orange juice or maybe for people who are allergic to OJ.
:D. i don't know. it's really popular. it's like drinking water as orange juice with a reasonable price. like instant coffee. or not. mostly children like it. i'd prefer orange juice to tang but sometimes you want to drink something instead of cold water with some aroma.

whatever no need to any philosophical explanations.:D. And also, i started to like it more after i saw on mwc. in my case only this is enough to make it popular.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:58 am

axel if they have tangerine kool aid it about the same thing. when tang first came out it had vitamines koolaid didn't. tang is to koolaid what ovaltine is to nestlies quick.

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:37 pm

I couldnt resist today :mrgreen: btw if you cant buy it in your country its cause its probably FORBIDDEN LOL :) its full of "E"'s and tasty chemical ingrediences and ofcourse full of Vit C, Vit A and Iron to make it up for damage you received by the chemicals and "E"'s :lol: I gotta try it with bread hehe...

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 am

dont you remember the laborday special asjes to ashes? al bundy wants his ketchup in the glass bottles just like the pilgrims had, none of that plastic stuff. and he would accept no less from his tang. :wink:

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm

rdo3 wrote:dont you remember the laborday special asjes to ashes? al bundy wants his ketchup in the glass bottles just like the pilgrims had, none of that plastic stuff. and he would accept no less from his tang. :wink:
I was hoping to get it in a galss jar unfortunally this is the max package of tang you can get... and to tell the truth i will have problems to dring this :mrgreen:

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber
Your favorite MWC Character: Al & Peggy

Post by Panek » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 am

ARMAN wrote:I couldnt resist today :mrgreen: btw if you cant buy it in your country its cause its probably FORBIDDEN LOL :) its full of "E"'s and tasty chemical ingrediences and ofcourse full of Vit C, Vit A and Iron to make it up for damage you received by the chemicals and "E"'s :lol:
What ISN'T with E's these days?

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 am

Panek wrote:
ARMAN wrote:I couldnt resist today :mrgreen: btw if you cant buy it in your country its cause its probably FORBIDDEN LOL :) its full of "E"'s and tasty chemical ingrediences and ofcourse full of Vit C, Vit A and Iron to make it up for damage you received by the chemicals and "E"'s :lol:
What ISN'T with E's these days?
This conversation reminds me of something Al said about Weenie-Tots, "They symbolize America's superiority in chemically processed foods." Or it was something like that.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:46 pm

A friend of mine went to a trendy resteraunt/bar here in Kansas City last weekend and they a had a cocktail called a "Tang-tini."

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:24 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:A friend of mine went to a trendy resteraunt/bar here in Kansas City last weekend and they a had a cocktail called a "Tang-tini."
a screwdriver without vodka or oj? why bother. tehn again trendy does mean young, maybe it's a nostalgia drink that reminds them of koolade and still gets you drunk. a generic of the generic jungle juice. but hope isn't lost. even the younguns here know peg is hot.

No Ma'am President
Eugene Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: A tie between Al and Griff

Post by No Ma'am President » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:35 am

Yeah, I've tried it. Its not bad, its not great, but if its good enough for Al then it just right for me too. :)