for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

MwC Actors in other TV Series

Post by Officer Dan » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:23 pm

Hi Folks,

maybe you already noticed it - a lot of the actors and guest stars in MwC had roles in other TV series, too. A friend of mine (who is a big MwC and Knight Rider Fan, he even has his own K.I.T.T. replica) noticed that there were several actors who played in MwC and in Knight Rider also. Here is a list, i am sure that there are more to come :wink:

Knight Rider

Pamela Bowman (MwC Episode "Al loses his cherry / Mit Stewardessen spaßt man nicht") - Knight Rider Episode "Lost Knight (1984) as "Angel"
Robert Englund (MwC Episode "Damn Bundys / Teuflisch gut) - Knight Rider Epsiode "Fright Knight (1986)" as "Edward Kent"
Adolph van Pelt (MwC Episode "Al Bundy, Shoe Dick / Al als Privatdetektiv") - Knight Rider Episode "Lost Knight (1984)" as "Bobby Pell"
Alan Oppenheimer (MwC Episodes "You better shop around Parts 1+2) as Mr. Foodie - Knight Rider Episodes "Custom Made Killer (1985)" as "Joe Lewis" and "Deadly Maneuvers (1982)" as General Duncton

More to come, for sure :wink:
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Re: MwC Actors in other TV Series

Post by Officer Dan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:06 am

I found some other actors...

From the sitcom "Alf"

As mentioned by Shoe Dick in the episode's "Rock and Roll Girl" Thread, Josh Blake, who played "Jake Ochmonek" is the guitarist of the "Gutter Cats"
And, Andrea Elson, who played "Lynn Tanner" on Alf, is one of the brides maides in the "Wedding Show".
As i mentioned in the "How did i love thee" tread, David Leisure played the booking man "Nick "The Fish" Mints" in Alf, and also a TV executive which office gets completely stripped down as Alf fakes TV rates for his favorite show "Polka Jamboree"

And, there is more: Beverly Archer, who played "Mrs. Byrd" in Alf's "Somebody watch over me Part 1-2" is also Bud's Boss in the "Virgin Hotline" and trying to sue Bud when he masturbates in High School :D

More to come, for sure.
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

Re: MwC Actors in other TV Series

Post by Gucd231 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:00 am

The Heartbreak Kid 2007 ( Ben Stiller movie)

E.E. Bell and Dean Norris both make appearances in this film.