A way to see all episode rankings....

Post here if you have any ideas or wishes

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

A way to see all episode rankings....

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

It'd be neat to somehow have a snapshot of all episode ratings at any given time. Like a chart or graph or something. Or just a list of episodes by rank.

ronthekanuk
New Market Maller

Re: A way to see all episode rankings....

Post by ronthekanuk » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:It'd be neat to somehow have a snapshot of all episode ratings at any given time. Like a chart or graph or something. Or just a list of episodes by rank.
===========================================

Hi Dr Shoe,

I am sure that someone knows Excel well enough to build a spreadsheet that will do that and give us a nice graph
to look at.

It might be nice to see something that looks like an 11 year Stock Chart... but does not cost us to
play it... 8O

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 pm

What ratings do you mean?

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Daniel wrote:What ratings do you mean?

You know how we give episodes a certain number of stars? Well what if we had a page on here where you could see a list of episodes from highest rating to the lowest rating that is updated automatically when someone rates an episode. I know some episodes will have all 3s or all 5s. But you could rank them higher also based on the number of 5s the episode got. It would be a neat way to see collectively what we think of the episodes.

Costayuluv
Shoe Salesman

Post by Costayuluv » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I can build on this idea, however. What could be more painful.

lexxaus
Shoe Salesman

Post by lexxaus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:33 pm

why dont you want to do it by yourself?

esthermoffit
Ephraim Wanker

Post by esthermoffit » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:58 am

i'm currently in the process of converting all my dvd episodes to mp4 files and simultaneously downloading the subtitles for archival purposes. this show ran for such a long time and there are close to 300 episodes so it's a lot to keep track of. ultimately i would like to make a master list with searchable content so that i can look at a screen cap or a quote and immediately point right back to that specific episode. not to sound so ocd, but sometimes you just remember a scene and want to watch that episode again. for such a successful series i'm surprised by the lack of content i can find online. even this site: http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/ has several of the wrong thumbnails/episode titles mixed up.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

esthermoffit wrote:i'm currently in the process of converting all my dvd episodes to mp4 files and simultaneously downloading the subtitles for archival purposes. this show ran for such a long time and there are close to 300 episodes so it's a lot to keep track of. ultimately i would like to make a master list with searchable content so that i can look at a screen cap or a quote and immediately point right back to that specific episode. not to sound so ocd, but sometimes you just remember a scene and want to watch that episode again. for such a successful series i'm surprised by the lack of content i can find online. even this site: http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/ has several of the wrong thumbnails/episode titles mixed up.
I have an online database where you can search all that stuff -> http://www.albundy.net/app/

@Dr. Shoe: There are two kind of rankings: the ranking from users (eg. forum oder my website) or the NielsenTV Ranking.