'Guests must arrive by 4:30 p.m.'

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Lonely Shoe Salesman
Onkel Stymie C.Bundy

'Guests must arrive by 4:30 p.m.'

Post by Lonely Shoe Salesman » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:47 pm

Heey, Daniel, it is awesome!Is it yours?I used to just head straight to the forum without checking the menu, I'm just glad I hit 'BUNDYS' for once.

Tell me, why there are two Amanda Bearses' signatures?On the upper left(under Ed's) and lower right(under Katey's). It might have been a fooling out she's doing a twice thing, like starring and directing I guess.. but wait, it says 'Directed by: Linda Day'. What's the deal?

Again, it's extremely outstanding! And what about the ticket next to the script?Is it yours(too)? Hot stuff, how didya get that? Have you been there???

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:44 pm

Hi!

1) Please tell me always the side you're talking about :)
2) I've no idea why A.B. has signed the script twice.
But fact is, that she didn't direct this specific episode.
Maybe it was just a mistake.

But I have theres an signature of Linda Day on the picture left to the script.

The tickets are mine too (all that stuff, and some more). I collected it over the years. And no, I've never been at the show :( .

Lonely Shoe Salesman
Onkel Stymie C.Bundy

Post by Lonely Shoe Salesman » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:14 am

Guess you must've sold your soul for getting such hot stuff!Or just incredibly wealthy relatives from Chicago?.. Man, I actually got shrivers down my spine when looking at actual signature of Ed O'Neill&the crew. David sure likes to make impression on fans, just like in the MWC :), how about that wavy 'n' curly sig! I wonder how do the actors feel about each other, and generally what is the on-set atmosphere. I think I'm gonna start a topic on that in the very next days. And of course hope to get a sound from one of the actors :) Let's be real. But it's about time to gather info. Like, you know, 'Hey 'Manda, what's that *blur* after Ed's first appearance doing anyway?' 'Well, I've no idea, but we're up to do it about after Kate's going sigh the second time after David's 'I guess you do' walkaway' . Heck. How to wash away that envy :?: Am I looking forward to this thread!!!So I'm thinking it over once more and putting down. How about it?

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:13 am

Guess you must've sold your soul for getting such hot stuff!
Of course :)

Lonely Shoe Salesman
Onkel Stymie C.Bundy

Post by Lonely Shoe Salesman » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:58 pm

What is the 'some more' you mentioned?

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:50 pm

Autographs, Press photos, Trading Cards, Statues (see blog)