MWC Computer Game?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

MWC Computer Game?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

There isn't one yet, but what would fans like to see? Let your imagination be your guide.

I imagine a virtual greater Chicago with all the different locales from every episode. And in those places you get do things the Bundys do, like wrestle Big Bad Mama, steal one of Aunt Maddie's pies, or go on a supermarket shopping spree.....what do you envision?

InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly

Re: MWC Computer Game?

Post by InMeelisFest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Alot of non-player characters(NPCs). This game should have like Igor from England shows, Gutter Cats, Miranda(that long name i can't remeber lol), Spare Dire Dixon and so on. Ant like rare event's based on %s like a chance to meet those aliens from one episode or Sam Kinison as guardian angel.
We should make a long poll/list who would be coolest to see in a game. I mean in MWC there are ALOT memorable personas.
And the chance to appear with a charater who wasn't in some specific place that area.
Like for example if i'm Steve i could still visit the place where they were shooting Romantic roast coffee commercial.
And different outfit possibilities. If you choose Al you can get the godfather outfit and if Kelly Verminator costume and so on.
Maybe some quests too that give money and with that there will be new opportunities unlocked.

These were the first thoughts.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:57 am

All these idea sound good so far.
I'm not a gamer at all, but what would the goal of the game be? To succeed to go up levels and get top scores, or more of a simulation game? Al has to complete many many different levels and obstacles to get a better job than shoe salesman? :)

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:26 pm

marriedaniac wrote:All these idea sound good so far.
I'm not a gamer at all, but what would the goal of the game be? To succeed to go up levels and get top scores, or more of a simulation game? Al has to complete many many different levels and obstacles to get a better job than shoe salesman? :)
No no, these are the Bundys. In the end you wind up losing no matter what you do!