Official or fan site?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

smallboner123
Shoe Salesman

Official or fan site?

Post by smallboner123 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Is this an official site or just a fan site?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Official or fan site?

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

Is this spam or a genuine inquiry?

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 pm

i'd say spam as the guy's name is smallboner123 :mrgreen:

smallboner123
Shoe Salesman

Post by smallboner123 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:33 pm

This is not spam. I was wondering who created this site. I am not applying this show is still on air since its been gone for 15 years. I noticed that the site is based in Germany afterwards. I was browsing the site and the site claims to know a lot about married with children so I was wondering if the site was created by someone who previously worked for mwc. Anything is possible also I had questions that only persons who worked for mwc would know.

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 am

smallboner123 wrote:This is not spam. I was wondering who created this site. I am not applying this show is still on air since its been gone for 15 years. I noticed that the site is based in Germany afterwards. I was browsing the site and the site claims to know a lot about married with children so I was wondering if the site was created by someone who previously worked for mwc. Anything is possible also I had questions that only persons who worked for mwc would know.
It's not an official site but there's some people here who know MWC inside and out.

smallboner123
Shoe Salesman

Post by smallboner123 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:45 am

1. Since there is a live audience and there apparently are different stages how does the audience go from stage to stage?

2. Is the laughter from the live audience or do they use fake laughter.

3. When Al goes to the nudie bar and they take off their tops or anything like it. I think i see something blocking the front end of the person that is off camera is that how it works because I don't think real nudity would be allowed right?

I recently got back into mwc and just found some stuff that I wanted to know how it worked.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 pm

These can go into much more detail, but quick answers for now:

1. Some stages can move, or the audiences can watch scenes (live or pre-recorded) on monitors.

2. Definitely live audience! (Except for a couple of episodes in late season 11 for various reasons) But I have noticed the same high-pitched cheer that is put on over some audience reactions in season 11.

3. The front end? Like when topless Rocky Mountains dances with her back to us? Nudity definitely not allowed.

We'll do our best to any answer questions, because yeah this is a fan site. If anyone here did work for the show they're keeping their identity very well hidden!

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm

smallboner123 wrote:I was wondering who created this site.
That was my poor work :P
But as you have already found out, there are some freaks here and they know everything about MWC.
smallboner123 wrote:I noticed that the site is based in Germany afterwards.
Yes, the server is standing in Germany :)
In the german speaking countries MWC was a huge success - I would go so far that there are more fans over here than anywhere else :) (but maybe I'm wrong)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 am

If you need to know anything MWC-related, this is the place to be.

Now go, tell everyone what you have heard here.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398