"Hood in the Boyz" (0802) al speech

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

gtojos
Shoe Salesman

"Hood in the Boyz" (0802) al speech

Post by gtojos » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:19 am

Does anyone have the transcript to the speech al gave at the end of the show when he confronts the bully for the last time?
Its something about how guys do stupid things for women or something to that extent

Glenn
Bob Rooney

Post by Glenn » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:07 am

Al: Yo, Ray.

RR: What is it with you, Bundy? You still not get enough curve when you dive? I mean, we knock you around, you come back. Why? Why'd you do?

Al: For the same reason, men climb mountains. Or sail across the sea alone. For the only reason an irrational man would do an irrational thing like this.

RR: Pride.

Al: No. Women. I'm a moron, Ray Ray. We're all morons, that's what comes from being a man. From the first little worm they dare us to eat. From the last big shovel full of snow they convince us we can move. We're nothing more to women than an amusement park ride with life insurance. Why else would we do the idiotic things that we do.
For example. You ski?

RR: No.

Al: Well, you will some day if a girl wants you to. We all will. We hurtle down that mountain so fast that the crack of our bodies hitting the tree wouldn't even resonate in her ears before we bounce up and say I'M OK. They know we're not ok. They'll even if they miss that pair of squirls running away with our "hackisacks" (didn't quite understand that)
One glance down at the color of the snow would hin that there might be some trauma.
And we've all been to a weight room when a pretty girl walks by and said to ourselves "Gee, I'll start today's warmup benchpress with, oh, 9 tons. So you see Ray Ray. As long as there is women, there'll be men around doing stupid things to impress them. That's why I'm here. That's why you're here. That's why they're here. Now, some day you may evolve beyond this, but eh, it's too late for me. I'm too old, too married and lost far too many hackisacks.

RR: So, it's either I split, so you look cool in front of your girl

Al: Or, you look cool in front of yours and kill me. Al takes off his jacket Lets rock. Ray Ray looks at all with his gang and walks off

Well, I hope you can use this. If there are mistakes, don't mind please, I'm a german guy :)