No votes

Total votes: 5

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

1017 Ab nach Florida I / Spring break I

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

Plot:

Bud and his three "frat bros", Hindu Achmed, fatso Hummer, and nerdy Barney, are set to leave for Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale in hopes of scoring some drunken babes. They have the tickets and the hotel reservation. That is, until Kelly, the naughty Fawn, the steamy Ashley, and the nerdy Natalie make them believe that they want to spend Spring Break with Bud and his pals. The girls say that in order to cheat their boyfriends with Bud and his pals they need the tickets and reservation in order to "send away the boyfriends" and the con succeeds. Meanwhile, Al and Griff sell a lot of shoes for girls leaving for Spring Break and wish they also could go, leaving them in a cold and powerless shoe store during a city-wide blackout resulting from a blizzard. Jefferson arrives and lets it slip that he's going to Fort Lauderdale to act as a judge in a beauty contest, behind Marcy's back, of course. Al and Griff then realize they can spend the money to go to Fort Lauderdale. Marcy arrives at the Bundys to find the boys still waiting for the girls to arrive. Together, they witness the girls, as well as Al, Griff and Jefferson on TV at Fort Lauderdale. Marcy and the boys decide to go after them to get revenge.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Re: 1017 Ab nach Florida I / Spring break I

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon May 30, 2011 1:57 am

I guess when Marcy Rhoades left us, no one had posted in the thread for the first part of this two-parter, so I had to create a new thread for the episode and add a poll to it.

Like I stated in the thread for Part 2, I think the concept was great but the episodes only reached the level of "good." I gave both parts a 3.5 rating.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 am

Really don't like this two-parter much at all. Except for two things:

Marcy: "I drive a Benz and I'm PISSED!"
Which is funny because in Australia "pissed" means "drunk" (we say "pissed off".) :lol:

and

Al & Griff singing. Well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEt1Bg_u49U

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes, the best part of these two episodes are the scenes in the shoestore IMO. That's why I prefer the first episode over the second one.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Tue May 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Say, the new youtube tagging codes will come in handy here! 8)

In The Still of The Night, Bundy style:

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:31 am

I also like the scenes where they look at the TV and Al and Jefferson and Griff are dancing on the beach with the bikini babes, that's so awesome.

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:48 am

i recently watched it again yesterday, and i gave it a 3. It's ok imo, but the idea could be done better.

Of course, i like the sexy Heidi Mark :mrgreen: as well as the other hot ladies :oops: and the return of Achmed (from season 7's "Frat Chance" Alpha gonna get 'em), but it really has some script issues, maybe the writers did not gave their best.
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992