!!! BIG BUNDY BOX is comming.... and more !!!

News
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: !!! BIG BUNDY BOX is comming.... and more !!!

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 am

YouinAnotherform wrote:Hi, I have a question about the big bundy box set, I've been looking all over to find a version of the show on DVD with the original theme AND "i'll see you in court" un-edited, plus all un-edited episodes/non syndication versions, does this box set contain them? I read online that the theme isn't on region 1 versions of the dvds, and since this isn't region 1, I'm curious, hopefully someone can answer. thank you :)
The episodes are are unedited, but I'm afraid that the theme is missing from seasons 3-11 on this and every other release of those seasons as well. It's definitely worth purchasing though.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Season 4 might not be unedited. I made a post here (that I haven't updated beyond season 7) about the box set:

http://marriedaniac.blogspot.com.au/201 ... rk-in.html

If you're looking for uncut episodes, the German sets are probably your best bet. But if you're a true Bundy fanatic, you'll get the big boxset as well. :D

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Season 4 might not be unedited. I made a post here (that I haven't updated beyond season 7) about the box set:

http://marriedaniac.blogspot.com.au/201 ... rk-in.html

If you're looking for uncut episodes, the German sets are probably your best bet. But if you're a true Bundy fanatic, you'll get the big boxset as well. :D
Whaaaaaaaaaa? I need more info!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398