Here you can ask any questions about MWC
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Onkel Otto
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am
- Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
I've always been confused as to what exactly the end of The Unnatural episode was trying to parody? It shows Peg in the stands talking to the blonde guy (30year old dude playing a high school kid in the old 90210 show). Anyway, it shows Al playing the outfield and catching fly balls. What was the significance of this ending?
- Dr. Shoe
- Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
- Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
- Location: Kansas City
AgentRed wrote:It's a copy of a scene from the movie "Eight Men Out"
Thanks AgentRed, I wasn't sure where that came from either. This would have been a good question to ask on that episode's thread.